Our journey over the last 5 years has been amazing, and to celebrate the past with an eye toward the future we created the Madison. It’s a watch unlike anything we’ve made to date, and includes some details we’ve been wanting to offer in a watch since Mercer Watch Co. was founded. Details like a true vintage manual wind movement. The France Ebauches movement powering the Madison was a workhorse in its day, and was also once associated with the company today known as Glashütte Original.
The Madison also has a beautifully glossy glass enamel dial and flame blued hands. We intended the Madison to be stunning to look at, and unlike anything you’ve seen before from us. We think we’ve hit the mark.
- 40mm diameter 316L stainless steel case; 11.5mm thick
- Vintage new old stock France Ebauches 233.,68 manual wind movement
- Glass enamel dial with flame blued hands
- Domed sapphire crystal with anti reflective treatment
- Stamped case back
- 20mm lug width
- Ostrich leather strap with polished deployant buckle
- 5 ATM water resistance
- Two year limited warranty