Sign up for our mailing list below to be notified of Nomad availability.
No doubt many of you share our love of exploring new places and new cultures.
Nomad: (noun/no.mad) "a person who does not stay long in the same place; a wanderer."
The Nomad is the result of this wanderlust; the perfect timekeeping companion for your next adventure, whether it be hiking Machu Picchu or snorkeling in the Phi Phi islands. The Nomad is rugged, highly legible, and water resistant to a depth of 100 meters.
A reliable movement is of central importance for a watch like the Nomad. For this reason we've chosen the Soprod C125 automatic. This Swiss-made GMT beats at 28,800 VPH and when fully wound has a power reserve of 42 hours. An independent GMT hand and date function are also standard.
The Nomad will be available later this year. Preorders will be offered at a significant discount to MSRP.
- 41mm 316L stainless steel case; 11mm thick
- Fixed 24 hour bezel
- Flat high-top sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating
- Soprod C125 automatic; independent GMT hand
- Matte dial with SuperLuminova BG W9
- Embossed case back
- Embossed screw down crown
- 100 meter water resistance
- 2 year limited warranty
- 316L oyster bracelet with screw in pins and ratcheting clasp for precise adjustment